The Prairie Island Indian Community has focused charitable giving on a range of civic and community organizations, health care causes, Native American tribes and organizations, education and environmental awareness efforts and youth sports activities.
Prairie Island Indian Community Tribal Council
Our commitment to strengthening the surrounding region is unquestionable. Generosity is fundamental to who we are as Dakota Oyate.
Requesting Donations from PIIC
- All requests must be submitted through the PIIC Donation Request Form on PrairieIsland.org.
- Please be as specific as possible.
- Include a budget justification.
- Organizations located on reservations should include a letter of support from their local tribal council.
- Requests should be submitted at least three months in advance.
- Telephone inquiries are not accepted.
- Powwow donation requests are not accepted.
- You will be notified via USPS or email, wether your request has been approved or denied. You will receive notification as to whether or not we can honor your request. Donation outcomes will be sent to you via USPS.
- Expiration dates on gift certificates received from any fundraising event will be enforced-no exceptions.
- Organizations/individuals are limited to ONE donation request within a 12-month period.
We reserve the right to approve or deny any donation or sponsorship.